The school provides an Islamic environment to its children which adds to their overall development because a child spends about 6-8 hours a day in school, which is about 75% of the time they stay awake-the time in which we can educate and nurture them with Islamic upbringing . Sabri Public School, the first school in Bareilly, provides Islamic Lab to its students who acquire “Islamic Education” with proper syllabus prepared with much consideration to promote character building of each student in the light of Our Holy Book and Ahadith (Hadees). Today’s scenario has completely changed. We are lacking the knowledge of our own religion, which is misleading us. Sabri Public School is the first school to work over educating our learners upon the correct understanding of Islam based firmly upon the Holy Book and the Sunnah of our Beloved Prophet. The staff works tirelessly in instilling a high standard of education within our learners to support and nurture the development of a truly Islamic personality.
Initiatives: The goal of our programme is the development of an Islamic personality through the inculcation of Islamic values and nurturing of Islamic behaviour.
The school works tirelessly to
• teach the mandatory concepts of Fiqh—Taharah, Wudu, and Salah
• impart knowledge of the Blessed Seerah of our Holy Prophet.
• make students recite certain Surahs.
• make students recite Important Duas.
• make students perform Salah in school. The boys perform Zohar Salah in congregation in the school and the girls in Islamic Lab.
• train students to maintain their Salah Diaries to keep a track of their Salah at home.
• build Muslim Character-based upon the principles of well being(self-esteem, self-awareness and self-confidence)
• inculcate moral responsibilities, uprightness, respect and tolerance among children.
Our Holy Prophet educated us that it is our responsibility to prepare our children for a bright and successful future which is not possible without teaching them the laws of Islam because Islam teaches us to be merciful and compassionate with excellent character. The school is committed to provide a holistic education compatible with Islamic principles and practice to enable our young learners to live harmoniously in our multi-cultured society and contribute to the growth and well-being of the nation as a whole whilst retaining their Islamic identity. May the Almighty help us and guide us in guiding our students in the best possible manner. (Ameen)